Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Access to and navigation on the site, as well as any purchase of products, are allowed only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This site can not be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions.
Use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This site and the information contained therein, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks refer to the owner of the site and are confidential and subject to protection regarding trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
All products, images and reproductions, the logo, trademarks and patents of the products are the exclusive property of the site owner.
No other person is the owner of licenses or rights to use such assets.
In no way can the content of the site be interpreted in the sense of attribution of license rights or use of the products or distinctive signs in it.
Any infringements will be prosecuted according to the current provisions on the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this site can be provided if and as available without the publication on the site implies warranty (including implicit) of availability, merchantability, suitability for particular uses and compliance with national laws in force.
3. Under no circumstances can the company be held liable for contractual or non-contractual damages for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) deriving from impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way arising or connected to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inaccurate technical data or typographical errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible.
The data contained in the site may not be updated, as the site is periodically updated. Changes to the data published on the site may take place later than the changes actually made to the products or data relating to them.
5. The company may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without prior notice.
6. The owner is not responsible for the content of sites linked to his website or for any problems arising from the indirect connection via links.
7. All products are advertised on the site. This does not mean that all products are marketed in each country, nor that the products, if marketed, are immediately available in each country. Interested parties are invited to request information directly on site in case of need for updated information.
8. These terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of the site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local Court.
9. THE USER THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE IS INVITED TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.